Thursday, February 26, 2015

Almost halfway

My weight loss is still chugging along. I've not been able to do as much exercise lately and it's really been making me worry, but due to the fact that I've found this incredibly true...


...I've still been going down slowly. I've also not given up. In the past I've had the thought that if I have a bad meal/day/week that it's all over and I'm back to what I used to be like, but not this time. I had a busy week last week and tonnes of takeaways, but this week, I'm back to it. It also works with exercise, just because I only have 30 minutes it doesn't mean that I shouldn't do a quick work out.

I'm currently down 14.1kg. I'm looking forward to losing the next 900g to get me half-way to this first goal of 30kg. I have beginning photos and plan to take halfway ones, but I won't be sharing them on here. I might do another set of photos for here. :) Trust me, you'll thank the fact that I'm not sharing my personal ones.

Until then.
xox

No comments: