Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weekly 10 - A new week (or 'week' should I say).

I'm really enjoying not putting a week's time frame on these... but I should probably change the name from 'Weekly ten' right? Meh. lol.

Here's my next ten to mow through in the next wee while - it might be a week, and it just might not :P

1) Write some blog posts - Weight catch up, 30 before 30 catch up etc.

2) Take some staged photos of my little friends.

3) Plan my monthly photography outings for this year.

4) Finish 'The Jigsaw Man', and then get back to that damned Jojo Moyes book!

5) 15000 steps a day minimum

6) Spray paint the hooks from around the washing line.

7)  Make a list of things I want to get done in the garden over the next while.

8) Properly plan my next fortnight of dinners.

9) COLOUR RUN! And blog it.

10) Have a mummy and daughter date day with Leah.

No comments: