Friday, August 15, 2014

Things I'm Loving

"Every week may not be good but there is something good in every week."
 
It's been quite a trying week in our household, sick Mumma, sick bubba, last week of work before maternity leave, gearing up for an early 3rd birthday party.. it's all go and all very exhausting!

I don't like to say it, but I'm loving that it's my last day today. When I was pregnant with Leah I worked until around 37 weeks, just like this time, but what I neglected to think about is that this time I have a 2 year old at home! Add into that mix that there's been a yucky sickness going around for the past one and a half weeks and I'm really ready for a break!

Love finding this. It's pretty much been my mantra for a few years now.

Loving getting ready for this birthday party. We're having Leah's birthday party this Saturday, which is around 2 weeks early, because baby #2 is due on the 4th of September. I do love these birthday things, and I love having people around, and I love Leah's excitement...but man am I tired! Thank god for helpful husbands and friends, couldn't do it without you all <3
Jelly layering prep
Best husband in the world on pikelet flipping duties

Loving my colleagues. I work with a lovely bunch of people who threw a cool fun baby shower for myself and another work mate who's having a baby in the next wee while. So spoiled.

Loving this little one. No matter how sick she is, she never loses that smile or that cheeky streak. She's been so up and down this week with temperatures, sore throats and a runny nose and she's just a trooper. So glad she's feeling better for the festivities on Saturday.

Rapt that I can find things to love in such a 'ho-hum' week. Maternity leave ho'!

What are you loving this week?
xox

No comments: