Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weekly 10: 23 - 30th August

“It is not enough to be busy... The question is: what are we busy about?”
I haven't done a Weekly 10 post for a very long time, but thought I would resurrect it as it's a great way to keep me productive (and to keep track of bits and pieces I'm up to). 

This time I'd like to post Saturday to Saturday, but post both my intended 10 things and a recap of how I went in the previous week - gives it a bit more continuity. (: Now because this is my first time back of course, I will only have things that I intend to do this week. 

Wish me luck! Hope little miss 38 1/2 weeks can stay in there so I can get these all done!

1. Blog every day. Try to think of some daily themes/series.

2. Gymboree book - post it pages

3. Tidy drawers under the oven in the kitchen.

4. Begin cleaning netting and windows.

5. Tidy spare room and cupboard in there.

6. Have a fun, hands on activity for Leah to do each day, after daycare through the week.

7. Go to Butterfly Creek and the midwives on Friday.

8. Sellotape the labels onto cooking containers in the pantry.

9. Get Damien to put the bird house up in the tree without it falling down again!

10. Bake and freeze some meals for when we have a little itty bitty baby in the house.

No comments: