Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Words for an ex



It is post #5 - Things you want to say to an ex.

I've heard stories about girls gone crazy after breaking up with someone  - drawing a penis in vivid marker on the wind shield of their car or scratching a giant dent down the side of the car with keys, putting something putrid in their mailbox or sabotaging new relationships. I was never one for this kind of behaviour. Oh I wanted to, I dreamed about doing something to really piss them off, but I'm not the kind of person who would ever go through with that. I was emotional. I cried, I felt sorry for myself, I was down in the dumps... for a bit at least.

But, as I posted a week or so back for my Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge photo for "words to live by"...


So, things I'd wanna say to an ex? Absolutely nothing... except maybe, have you seen my beautiful house? My gorgeous child and my lovely husband? Seen how happy I am? And possibly, thanks. Thanks for becomming an ex, cuz my ending turned out grrrreat :)

No comments: