Saturday, January 4, 2014

I love books!


I wrote about my favourite book series here, so I will not do so again.



At the beginning of 2013 I started a book club. You can see our blog here. We have a little group of die hard book nerds and I love it. I haven't loved every book we've read but it has opened up my eyes to different genres and has definitely made my love of books flourish. There's nothing like spending a good couple of hours each month being a book geek.

Last month I added to my favourite books list when I read 'The fault in our stars' by John Green. It was recommended to me by an online friend and I can't thank them enough. It was great.I loved the main character. I really liked all the characters actually. They were great. And even thought the storyline was somewhat predictable I enjoyed the story. I've heard there's a movie based on it coming out later this year so I'm sure I'll be disappointed by that at some stage lol.





No comments: