Friday, January 3, 2014

Things I'm loving - The Return!

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

First of all... I'm happy for the return of 'Things I'm Loving!' It had been a staple here at Following Moonshadows almost from the start and I was sad to give it up for a bit. Welcome back TIL!

I'm loving being an Aunty again to this gorgeous little girl. My sister gave birth to her 4th child on the 31st to this cute as little bundle...and look how alert she is! Cutest little gremlin I've seen in a long time! Welcome to the world Kaley. 

I loved taking some time to dedicate to a favourite past time last night, travelling up the Awhitu Peninsula to get some sunset shots. Here's my fave and a cute little church we saw on the way. My lord New Zealand is a beautiful place.


I'm loving my iPhone. I don't know how I did without a smartphone for so long. There are so many things I was missing out on that really, for me being the tech nerd that I am, I should have! Especially loving the panoramic function in the camera yesterday. Beautiful shots this phone takes. In love!


And on the note of buying stupidly expensive toys... I also love my new camera. It was time for a new one (as the rubber grip has plain fallen off the other one... and I lost it). It also goes beautifully with my new cambag (see Friday photo dump for pic of bag).

I luuuuurve my new hello kitty hispter glasses with no lenses. I feel like a badass when I wear them around the house. Everyone's had a go!

I'm loving our local library... and so is my little friend by the looks of things....

And here's a dump of some of my favourite pics from throughout the week, some made it to instagram, some did not.

No comments: