Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

1.  Loving this little lady and my special man. No reason really in particular.  Little Miss is a smiling fool now.  She's been able to smile since Week 2 (real ones, not just windy grins...promise!) but now you can really get her going accompanied by goos and gaas - ADORABLE.  Mr. Man is very helpful with housework and bubba also - could not ask for a better husband. <3

2.  Loving that I can keep a plant alive! *Touch wood*

3.  Not sure whether I should be encouraging the shops but, loving that I am this organised.

4. Love fresh fruit salad thanks to producepronto.co.nz :D

5. Love my new Well Child book cover.

6. Loving wonderfully thougthful family members. <3

3 comments:

Miriam said...

That photo of your little Miss is SO cute!!

Leonie said...

your little one is gorgeous!
love that well child cover - cute

PaisleyJade said...

Such a great list! Love your Well Child book cover and really loving your organisation with presents already!! Hubby and I reckon our youngest was doing proper smiles at only a few days old... but hard to convince others that they smile that early but we were totally sure of it!!