Friday, October 14, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Here is my week's list of wonderful things I'm loving...

I love still being able to do things that make me, me, after having baby.  Sometimes I'm able to do it because the beautiful baby sleeps like a dream.  And more recently, growth spurts and immunisations have meant that she's not as settled, my lovely husband helps to give me time to be me.  
Today, I did some baking.  Chocolate chip muffins with cream cheese filling :)


Loving my new book in which I list my to dos and all sorts of other lists I enjoy making - yes I'm an organisational FREAK.

I love continually being inspired by pinterest.com.  What an easy way to find the things I love on the internet and boost ideas automatically.  Here are 2 photos that were inspired from it as well as the snazzy button magnets in the next shot.

I went to warehouse stationary to buy a pinboard for next to the computer but instead bought these cute little magnetic boards - you can also write on them in whiteboard marker - cool!  Note the button magnets! I plan to buy two more so they are in a square formation :D


2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Oh I love this list! Beautiful pics and loving your notebook.

Jules said...

Love the ring photo, very creative!

Those muffins look delish..cream cheese filling? Yes please! YUM!! ;o)