Thursday, October 27, 2011

A little rest :)

Having a rest from my 30 day challenge today - next installment on Saturday as tomorrow is 'Things I'm loving' Friday :).

I thought I'd take this time to write about something I'm getting really excited about.

When I was reading through my RSS feeds of my favourite blogs the other day I came across this from Jazzyboo. What a great idea.  I've been compiling my list the last few nights and will be ready to reveal it around next week sometime (maybe Thursday next week?) but, just like Jazzyboo I'll be doing it from birthday to birthday, starting in January.

What a great opportunity to do some things I've always wanted to do including a tonne of feel good things.  Very excited!

1 comment:

Cat said...

I also did mine birthday to birthday ::)) good luck with your challenges