Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Kinda...)

It's only kinda wordless because this is the first one and I'm wanting to set all (my 3) viewers up well.

My ultimate goal is to blog every day.  With a couple of big, meaty ones in there somewhere.  Unfortunately my schedule hasn't got the email about this and continues to be full so I need a way around this.  A way that I have see used quite easily is themes for different days.  I've started the 'Things I'm loving' which is an 'end of the week sometime' post and have found that really easy to implement.

So let me introduce to you - Wordless Wednesdays and Silent Sundays.  I've seen many people use the Wordless Wednesdays and I think it's a fabulous idea.  After coming across the site pintrest.com I couldn't help but use a challenge I found to help me along here - and also to keep me completely wordless or silent on these days (difficult much?).

So I'll be using this;
I know it's a 30 day challenge, but I've done them before and I already do Project 365 on my facebook page so was wanting to give this one a little twist.

What makes me extremely happy is that I'll be able to fulfill what was one of my major goals when starting this blog - to care a little bit more about my photography.  Again, something else that gets left off because of time.  Let's hope I even get Aperture out to play with some post production tools on this one! :D

So today I present to you........(completely wordless of course)

Day One: A Self Portrait

3 comments:

Ms F said...

I would really love an Aperture buddy - I don't know anyone else who uses it. I could also use a photography buddy...

LatteJunkie said...

If you're looking for other inspiration on a 30 day post... I did 30 Days of Truth and loved it! If you go to my blog it's linked at the top...

http://www.lattejunkie.com/search/label/30%20Days%20of%20Truth

Keep at it, it's worth the effort - I like reading your blog :D

Jazzyboo said...

Cool idea :-)