Saturday, June 18, 2011

"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty"

Mr. Man and I took Little Miss to have a 4D scan in Mt Eden yesterday. She wasn't terribly co-operative, deciding that now would be a good time to see how big her hand is compared to her face, but we still got a few good shots.
And I read this morning that baby's around this gestation are practising opening and closing their fists so it would just seem that she's doin' what she's supposed to be, what a good girl.

She absolutely beautiful! And now I have to wait another 11 weeks (or so!) to meet her.  SULK! I'm not good with waiting.  Although, the time has gone incredibly fast.  It seems like just yesterday that we were telling everyone at our Wedding that we were 7 weeks along. Now it's Week 29 and as big as a steam engine... only waiting to get bigger. Eeeek!
From this, to this, to this!
 When I was writing the "letter to myself from myself" post and trying to find a website that would make my current photo look older I came across a website that puts two photos together and creates a baby photo based on the 'parents' you've uploaded.  Amazingly I stopped myself from having a child with Channing Tatum and put photos of me and Mr. Man in to come up with the following photo.  Will be interesting to see if she looks anything like it! 
 

2 comments:

Jazzyboo said...

I have done that with me and my husband, and gotten 3 girl pics and a boy pic (interestingly we have 3 girls so maybe we will get a boy) and i swear they all look like one of my kids.... must put that in my blog :-P The funny part being, our eldest is not his biological child but we still got an excellent likeness of her out of our two photos!! Loving the journey shares here its beautiful!

Angela said...

Wow - these images are really good! We never got anything so clear!