Sunday, June 19, 2011

Things I'm loving...

button2
Linky up at the address given when you press the button above.

1) THIS little lady. And I can't even express how much.  She's so incredibly beautiful (not 'creepy looking'... Mr Man!) and she's all ours! 10 weeks and 6 days 'till D Day <3

2) This book, "Go the f--k to sleep" By Adam Mansbach. Especially seeing the fact that I just downloaded the audio version, read by Samuel L Jackson for free from Audible.com :)
Thank you to the person who shared this on their blog.  I quit the tab before I could put your reference here but your 'Things I'm loving' was what made me go look.

3) My cute hot water bottle for taking away some of the tummy pain.

4) This boy for sleeping until 7am this morning and for deciding to have a 'quiet' Sunday so mummy could have a rest and not have to say JAKE  in her grumpy voice all day.  Good boy!

5) My new cupcake book for inspiring some gloomy day cooking. Nom nom!

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Amazing pic of your bubba! Loving your hot water bottle cover and that cupcake book. Mmmmmmmmmm!!

Jollym said...

hmm I need to get that book for my two year old who just won't go to sleep...well until about 11pm!! And yum a cupcakes book, how cool, I love cupcakes!!

I really like your blog, keep it up :) Can't wait to 'meet' your new little girl :)