Wednesday, April 24, 2013

“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”

Day 10 - A photo of your favourite place to eat...

As much as I love food, and trust me I do, I don't really have a favourite place to eat.

I've been racking my brain trying to think of somewhere, but I can't. For example, if I was to ask Mr. Man I would get the reply of KFC within seconds, but me, I don't really have a favourite, let alone a photo of it.

I can talk a bit about my favourite thing to eat though? Will that cover day 10?

I. Love. Seafood. Whether it's coming from NZ or having a father that was an avid fisherman I don't know but if it's on the menu, it's in my mouth. Prawns, scallops, mussels, fish...even the odd oyster (just not raw please). YUM! I'm not terribly good at cooking it myself unfortunately - Booo! Hissss! But I'm pretty apt at ordering so not to fret.

And how gorgeous is this photo btw? Wow. Mmmm pipi.
Source

No comments: