Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be."

Day 12 - You current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Have you met this spunk before?

That's my hunny. He's complete awesomesauce. Here are the reasons why;
  • He makes up songs to sing to me.
  • He gives the best cuddles.
  • He always offers me some of whatever he's eating.
  • He's an amazing dadda.
  • He hates Rugby Union as much as me.
  • He waves at me from the garage while he's working on his cars.
  • He's the most thoughtful person I know.
  • He opens tight jars for me.
  • He laughs at my jokes.
  • He makes the best homemade burgers ever.
  • He loves mowing the lawns (which is great cuz I hate it).
  • He appreciates me.
And for lots of other reasons, he is my rock. Love you hunny xox

No comments: