Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 3: Your perfect date

Day 3: Your idea of the perfect date

Source

I'm am in all ways a homebody. I pretty much always have been. I have a few years around my later teens where clubbing was the big scene for a while but other than that, I've just enjoyed being home with the company of people that mean the most to me.

It is for this reason that my perfect date would be at home, so it most definitely wouldn't be a first date, that would be a bit weird - you have to meet on neutral territory for the first date, right? So at home, lots of good conversation, perhaps a movie on the TV at home (a scary one of course so I could feign being scared and get a cuddle, lol), or even a duel at Mario Kart or Mortal Kombat... now that would have to be a pretty awesome dude.

I always thought it would be good to have a date cook for me at home. Mr. Man cooks for me now and again but I was never cooked for on a date - always taken to a restaurant. I think that would be rather romantic.

I also always imagined that I'd end up with someone who lived far away from where I did... not sure why? But having married someone who has lived in the same place as me all his life didn't lend itself well to my third perfect date - being shown around an unknown city or showing someone around mine. Showing all my favourite places, and making some new ones together. That'd be lovely.

I really struggled with this topic. What would your perfect date be?

No comments: