Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 4: Favourite photograph of your best friend

Day 4: You favourite photograph of your best friend.

Source

I have a few best friends. I don't have many 'friends' but the ones I have are here because they've stuck around and they actually make an effort.

My favourite favourites are Rachael, Nicola and Damien (of course!). Here are my fave photos of them.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my house currently (another of my 52 goals in 52 weeks). In this process I found a box a stuff I kept from when I was at high school - yearbooks, notes between friends, diaries and photos. In that I found a bunch of photos that I'd had taken with my friends in the sorts of booths you see at arcades. Basically it's, take photos, choose favourite, put in frame and embellishments, print. I love that I have these. I scanned them all, put them on facebook and had a huge laugh with the tagged people that were in them. This one of me and Rach is my fave. It shows how long we've been mates for and that we haven't really changed that much! Hah!

Nicola has been my friend FOREVER. We met each other when I moved from Clendon to Hill Park when I was 9 and was the only person who talked to me on my first day in a new school. For those 18 years that we've known each other I don't think we've ever had any major fights. We sometimes haven't seen each other for months on end but every time we get together it seems like no time has gone by. It's an effortless friend ship and for that Nicola, I thank you :).
Nicola LOVES Leah. She thinks she's adorable (don't we all) and it the best thing ever. I tell her she shouldn't say this until she's put up with screaming, stubborn Leah... but she doesn't believe it. There are lots of pics of Nicola and Leah like that that Nicky takes on her phone, this is my favourite.

And lastly, how could I forget my bestest friend. The one who knows me through and through and who I couldn't possibly live a day without. This photo was taken up north one year. I love us in it, I love how happy we are, I love how skinny we were(!!!) and I love how in love we look. LOVE.

No comments: