Friday, January 11, 2013

Things I'm Loving - It's back!

Not every day is good but there is something good in every day...or every week in this case!

It's been so long since I've done a 'Things I'm loving' and I'm glad to be back. I've missed it.

Firstly, I'm loving my 52 goals in 52 weeks! I especially like that a lot of my things focus on pinterest, I spend a bit of time on there at night so it's only fair that something actually gets done about it.It has meant that I'm able to stop being a bit of a digital hoarder and actually doing some of the things that I've pinned - fancy that! 

One of those things is something I'm in love with this week - Leah's 1 year manifesto.

I loved this that I saw last night. Thanks Fat Mum Slim.
I've been really trying to figure out what the purpose of my blog is over the last week. I put lots of stuff on here but I don't really hone in on anything and be an expert in it. Should I be? Should I try to be an 'expert' blog. Then I thought, nah, I'm not an expert on anything and some of my favourite posts I've written definitely aren't instructional. So this little quote summed things up nicely and has put that inner debate to rest.

Speaking of Fat Mum Slim, I'm loving doing a photo 365 again. It fell off last year. I'd decided to take the images with my iPad and half way through I chucked it in, I like my real camera. I'm not sharing the photos on here but my facebook family can see them. Here are a few of the goodies from this last week.



Thanks to my bestest friend Rachael. By doing this herself she gave me the push I need to start up again. Yay!

Still loving punkbaby.co.nz Leah's new Thing 1 and Thing 2 dress is gorgeous...



..even if she isn't always a lady.


And it scores us cute dudes. Totally loving goodbye kisses.

And lastly, while we were on holiday I loved seeing Leah interacting with her two big cousins - Renee and Nikki as well as my other family members. They were awesome and Leah absolutely adores them.






My youngest niece Nikki is moving away with her Dad to Australia on Monday. I'm going to miss her smile and her wacky sense of humour. I'll miss her laugh and her constant talking and even miss some of her chocolate fish moments. You're totes pro as amazeballs Nikki and we love you! Can't wait to see you when you come over for a visit.

What are you loving this week?

No comments: