Saturday, January 12, 2013

Faves of 2012

It's 12 days into 2013 and I'm having a great one so far - how can it not be with a beautiful summer and holidays for the rest of January (or a little less holidays and a little more 'working on my terms' seeing I'm going on a course, having teacher's only days and setting up my classroom soon).

One of Mama Kat's writing prompts this week is to take a leaf out of Momsmack's book and write a Top Ten of 2012. So here we go.

  1. Favorite 2012 Movie: The Hunger Games (although I'm sure once I see 'Hitchcock' it will rival it)
  2. Favorite Album:  Ed Sheeran - +
  3. Favorite Song: 'Somebody that I used to know' - Gotye and Kimbra
  4. Favorite Tweeter: @kevinhoneycutt
  5. Favorite Blog: Enjoying the small things
  6. Favorite TV Show: Two Broke Girls
  7. Favorite Instagramer: Modchick
  8. Favorite Moment: Watching Leah blow my mind over and over again by how quickly she grows, learns, begins doing new things and by how much more beautiful she gets everyday. 
  9. Favorite Conference: uLearn
  10. Favorite Viral Video: Kony 2012. Whether it was a scam or not, it resonated with me. Scary stuff.

No comments: