Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1.  Loving my family, and I do all the time, but I've been feeling a bit down over the past month or so and they really have made me feel better. <3 Love you Mr. Man, Love you Leah, Love you Jake.

2.  Loving my mumma! Not only did she teach me to knit last weekend but she's also making monthly date night possible for Mr. Man and I.  Starting next month for Mr's birthday.  She also let me take photos of her and nana for my monochrome assignment this week.

3.  Love friends that take me out for sushi...on a plate!  I've never had it on a plate before, lol. Thanks Lynn.  Even though it was a slight 'business lunch' it was lovely to see you and was nice to talk <3

4.  Love these two faces...


5.  ...and love the photos we get from what has become a monthly photo shoot.  I'm starting to like the outcome so much I may have to do it more often!

Even when the model is 'over it mum!'
6. Love this message <3

1 comment:

Ms F said...

Love your positivity. And loved your company over super sushi too :)