Sunday, April 22, 2012

Clevdon Farmers Markets


Boom!  There goes another one off the challenge list. 

I actually did this one earlier in the year but the weather was yucky and I didn't like the photos or enjoy myself as much as I did today.  So, no cross off until today where I really got to enjoy all of those things the challenge was about.

This beautiful Autumn Sunday we went to  Clevdon Farmer's Markets.


There was lots of 'green' and vibrant rainbows of the organic produce.




I listened to the activity and the cheery 'good mornings' said to passers by.  I heard the ca-ching of income for many happy farmers and stall holders.  Above anything else I heard beautiful guitar music. All the sounds blended into a happy, busy hum.

I could smell delectable meats being cooked for the tasting, freshly cooked bread and country hay. 'The cupcake tree' provided as with the taste of a sickly sweet treat which was washed down by a cup of organic apple juice. Mmmm




Even our little boy got something to enjoy upon our arrival home.  A possum cupcake, yum yum!



1 comment:

Ms F said...

I hope you bought some of those yummy veges Kate!