Friday, April 6, 2012

Things I'm loving...


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

This week I'm all about...

Slow cooking.  Not too much fussing about and a lovely meal of Chicken Cacciatore (recipe to follow tomorrow) was waiting for me when I got home. Yum yum!  Critique from the foodie husband was magnifique!

Love daddy daughter time.  Music and literature, what a cultured life we do lead! LOL


Loving my Dr Seuss wall in my spare room.

Love that I got this beautiful Friday off work and that meant that I could go and visit one of the most beautiful girls in the world.  My best friend had her little bundle last Friday - Maddison Esme.  She's just delicious.  I can't remember Leah being this small and refuse to believe she ever was (Maddie was born 2ounces heavier than Leah).


Love the joy that a marmite sandwich can bring!  And love that we're able to ditch the mesh bag feeder now.  What a clever bubba!

Bubba is loving Keno.  And I love watching her get hypnotized by it every night, HUGELY entertaining.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I reckon you should record a few Keno draws back to back and play them when she needs distracting lol. Oh and ask her for her pick of numbers, you never know, she may know something we don't.