Friday, April 13, 2012

Things I'm loving...

 
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

First and foremost.  I am loving my holiday.  I've got to cross things off my 101 list that seemed really easy but also seemed 'too hard basket' at the time, I've got my 'drawing a day challenge' back up to date (pics to come when I'm finished, but don't expect greatness) I've got to blog everyday this week and I've got to do lots of visiting. LOVE

OK, Nextomundo - I love Reach ME.  If you don't know them then you need to go to their website here.
I woke up this morning to find my toddler pack box of goodies on the doorstep.  Yay exciting.  What's more exciting is that there was black gold in there. Bubba will be happy.
 

LOVE that I found this in my local Warehouse Stationary.



That I have nearly finished this to hand up... #76 on my 101 list I think.
And finally, I love 3 more highly commended tags on my photos! Woo hoo. The middle one here was for the set subject of abstract, which doesn't excite me in the slightest.  The other two were in the open category <3


What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Neetz said...

I love Reach me! :) (I see there's marmite in there too! woo hoo you!) haha..

Love the cute as doggy pic too..he looks like he's been caught doing something naughty..LOL :)