Friday, August 26, 2011

Things I'm loving...

Linking up over at Paisley Jade's.

The only post I feel like doing at the moment seems to be the things I'm loving.  Hopefully when I'm not nesting like an idiot (my house is sparkling by the way) and I get some me time after bubby is born (is that even possible) I will get my mojo back.  

For now, here is you're weekly installment of the things I'm loving. <3

1) My mum! Although I have been cleaning like an idiot, vacuuming just takes it out of me and kills my back.  My lovely husband has been amazing at helping me get this done but it fell on the back burner this weekend (see thing I'm loving #2).  My lovely mum offered to come and do this for me earlier this week - clean floors made that rest of the house look that much better.  Thanks Mum :).
2) Loving the first layer of 'pipi' coloured paint being on the hallway.  And LOVING the fact that by the end of this weekend it will be complete and I'll be able to put my photos back up. Thanks Mr. Man, Love you!
3) Speaking of the hall.  I love these photos that I took of Mr. Man being 'The Scary Monster' with Jake after sanding the hallway on Sunday.

4)  Cute duckie bath thermometer for bubby.
5) Loving Jake and Daddy having plays in the backyard when daddy gets home from work.  Look at this happy boy.
 6) Loving my pinterest inspired card books.  I can't throw cards from special events away.. so making them into these books makes me happy as larry!

3 comments:

LatteJunkie said...

I LOVE the card books... I also can't throw them away and have boxes full of them!

Thanks for the great idea!

PaisleyJade said...

Funny pics of your man! Love the idea of card books too - and yay for freshly painted walls!!

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Tee hee, love the scary monster photos! Those card books are such a fab idea. And how sweet of your mum to come and clean your floors :)