Friday, August 5, 2011

Things I'm loving...


1)  I adore my gorgeous husband.  Really appreciate all the little things he does for the big heffalump that is currently his wife. <3

2)  Loving the midwife I met today.  I have a team of midwives and there was 1 I hadn't met.  I LOVE her.  She even wrote Mr. Man some homework in the back of my pregnancy book.

3) Loving that this is how I'm differentiated from all my workmates.  Thanks Melanie!

4) Absolutely loving internet + credit card = food on my doorstep without me having to do much else but type in a few numbers. Very convenient when I can't be bothered making dinner.  Also loving that gorgeous husband is cooking tonight :D

5)  Loving that a boy who left my class in the middle of last year (but still has ties to the school) got this present to me today.  Which I'm told he picked out himself.  I truly am a very spoilt mumma.

No comments: