Friday, August 19, 2011

Things I'm loving...

To begin with I must say that I apologise for my lack of posting lately. 

After a day in hospital on Saturday I've just let a few things slip in the wake of getting ready for baby (read: cleaning like an idiot and probably doing more harm to myself than good).  Note to self - must rest up!

And now for the good stuff :)





"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is." 


1)  Still loving that gorgeous husband of mine.  Not enjoying the back pain which has finally reared it's ugly head in Week 38 of pregnancy but having a lovely husband such as my own - once 5:30 rolls around and he's home it seems to all vanish away. <3

Love you hunny!

2)  Loving being home.  Which is amazing because I thought I was going to really dislike this week being my first off from work - nope!  It's been really good.  Plus with having to slow down a bit I have no idea how I would have done any work this week.

This also meant I've had a chance to do some things that often get put on the back burner, like scrapbooking.  Got a chance to clean out my gear and use up some bits - as you can see in the photos.  They're not the best layouts but they're cute :)




3)  Totally loving that a clean out of some stuff in the spare room meant I found these cute things that I'd made in the past.  One a mini album on the topic of my gorgeous nieces who have grown up way too fast and the other a card I made for Mr. Man in our first year of dating.



4)  Loving my new menu board for the kitchen.  Inspired by pinterest.com of course :D

5) Also still loving being 'pinspired' by recipes on my favourite site!  Tonight we're having pastry wrapped chicken stuff with cream cheese, bacon and spring onion followed by a peach cobbler. Jeez - no wonder I have a sore back, glutton for punishment!

6)  LOVING my knitting and crochet box I got at spotlights 40% off sale (Thanks to Miss Linda for asking me to go there with her - my eftpos card does not extend its thanks :P). 



Now, I don't know how to knit or crochet as yet but I have lots of tutorials up my digital sleeve and am hoping to teach myself - eeek!


With any luck I'll be back on the blogging wagon soon. Do give me a bit of leeway - I am as big as a house currently... come on Little Miss!

Linking up over at PaisleyJades.

3 comments:

nicola xx said...

mum has a couple of books of patterns for baby clothes if you want? they are super cute x

PaisleyJade said...

What an awesome list of lovelies! Really lovnig your recipe board. Great idea!!

louloumaj said...

Had a neat day with you Kate! Can't wait to powerwalk (stroll) with our kiddies soon!- Linda