Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 
Linking up over at Paisley Jade's.

I know I missed what has become my only entry at the moment - my weekly 'Things I'm loving'.

What some of you who have been following the blog might know is that last Friday when I should have been writing that post was our due date for Little Miss.  Well, I like to be very spot on with all I do and in good fashion I went into labour on the 1st of September (last Thursday) at 11pm.  Hoping to give birth on the due date of the 2nd I was far too busy last Friday with...other things.

So my 'Things I'm loving' this week is dedicated to the beautiful new little lady in my life...
I love her more than I have loved anything and it's only been a week.
Here she is...

And a few photos from our first week together.



xx

5 comments:

Ms F said...

Bugger you, you made me cry again.

hootnz said...

Congratulations, shes perfection... enjoy these precious moments :)

PaisleyJade said...

Oh congratulations!!! She is beautiful... and we'll forgive you this one time for missing the link up ;)

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

!Congratulations! She looks just perfect. Enjoy getting to know your baby girl.

Jazzyboo said...

CONGRATS she is PERFECT <3