Friday, September 16, 2011

Things I'm Loving



This is still the only post I can manage at the mo.  It's been a busy week that's for sure!  But here are some promises;
- I will write at least 1 entry next week in addition to 'Things I'm loving'.
- I will start up my photography challenge again starting on Sunday.

I'm getting into a better routine with Little Miss now so feel I should be able to keep those promises... fingers crossed!

And on to those wonderful things I'm loving...

1) I've written about him before but my goodness I have the BEST husband that ever walked this earth.  He has been absolutely amazing with both hormonal me and the gorgeous Little Miss, both last week when he was off work to help me and this week when he has gone back to work.

I had a fairly hard day on Wednesday with a spitty up bubba and just generally being a worrysome first time mum.  Mr. Man came home from work with me in tears and when asked what was wrong I replied with a very hormonal "I don't know, I'm just sad".

He was amazing.  I got cuddles and told I was the best mum ever then later in the night when I fell asleep on the couch he looked after bubs and got everything ready for bed time.  BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.
Love you hunny!

2) Staring into these long lashed gorgeous eyes.

3) Still having time to make some yummy things for the fore mentioned gorgeous husband.  He had been hinting about this slice from 'Food in a minute' for a week or so now.

4) Love these shots that my wonderful friend Lynn took when I popped into work on Tuesday.  The smiley one is my favourite by far.

5) I also got some creative juices flowing on the photography front.  Thanks yet again to pinterest for the inspiration.
6) I also love the beautiful bangle Little Miss was given today. Thank you to my lovely sister and mum <3

3 comments:

meg said...

I love the calendar photo, clever!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a gorgeous girl, congratulations, she's beautiful!! Have a wonderful weekend, love Posie

PaisleyJade said...

Beautiful photos - and good on you for at least finding some things to love while having such a full on life at the moment!