Thursday, December 25, 2014

Weekly 10

I had all the right intentions to post this the day after Sunday when I wrote my last Weekly 10 post, but alas, the few days before Christmas got away from me. It's now Christmas day afternoon and I finally have a spare minute to think and write. 

So last week I got a weeny bit distracted adding to my class website and blog for next year to complete the whole list, but 8 outta 10 ain't bad. And it means the the beginning of this week's list is already done for me, super efficient!

1) Make a budget for when I'm back at work in February.

2) Literacy ideas school planning sheet.

3) Blog about advent calendar and Leah's Christmas activities.

4) Get Willow 365 and the photo books up to date.

5) Game... and then game some more.

6) Weed the vege garden

7) Finish reading the Fit Girls Worldwide Jumpstart book read for Jan 1st.

8) Relax... it's Christmas!

9) Get out for some walks.

10) Get started on the new raised gardens.

No comments: