Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekly 10 - The return

Now, don't get me all wrong, I have been busy for the couple of months that I haven't been doing Weekly 10, super busy in fact. I've also been busy while I've been sporadically blogging, promise! There's a few posts to come up over the next few weeks that will attribute to that. But it has to be said, I miss Weekly 10. That rush of crossing something off the list! Haha. So we're back. Not as much of a fully fledged production as it was a couple months back, but something to keep me accountable and on track.

When I finished Weekly 10 a couple months ago, I did so because the lists were hindering some of the other projects that I wanted to get on with. I believe this was down to the fact that I didn't take time to make my lists because I had the week's deadline to post. Now, that can't change, because it is a weekly 10, but what can change is the loftiness of some goals - not all of them need to be life changing, and perhaps I don't have a full fledged list of 10 every week. It's a little bit organic, but I don't want to become bored of it again.

Let's see what's up this coming week:

 1) Write at least two blog posts - one using a Mama Kat prompt and the other documenting some 30 before 30 progress.

2) Design what our 'Hair Kit' is going to look like.
This lines up with one of the 30 before 30 goals of hairstyles for the girls and me. I've decided to make a kit that will be helpful in doing Leah's (and Willow when she grows some!) hair.

3) Make a budget for next year when I go back to work.

4) Up at 6 every morning.
I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks and have found it super helpful, especially with our early to rise Leah bear.

5) Decide on Christmas photos and assemble any props I need.

6) Remake labels for Christmas Presents

7) Make Christmas eating shopping list.

8) Literacy ideas for school planning sheet

9) Email 'The Tattooed Heart' about sleeve.

10) Finish reading 'The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time/.

No comments: