Saturday, December 20, 2014

Five Things

Today I've picked a Mama Kat writing prompt to write about. Nothing really spoke to me so I've taken the easy way out with this one.

Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.

I've done lots of lists before all about me, so it's hard to think of 5 things you don't know about me. Hmmm...
1) I don't eat a lot of vegetables. I think my parents gave up with me as a child and it's stuck. Strangely enough, I don't mind most vegetables raw and as I'm getting older I'm finding that my taste buds are changing and when I'm brave enough to try a vegetable, I'm liking what I taste!
2) Most people who know me know this but my blog lurkers might not...my phone is forever attached to my hand.
3) I'm a huge horror movie fan and have made a mission of watching some really obscure movies over the last year or so. I've seen some horrible, horrible things on screen.
4) The 'Your Grammar Sucks' you tube series makes me giggle like a small child.
5) I've watched a tonne of Sailor Mood episodes.... as an adult. 

I like to learn. I think I'm a great learner and I'm definitely a self starter in this respect. But to say that I'm knowledgeable about something means that I know all there is to know about it right? Hard choice.
1) Speak toddler. This is an acquired skills after needed to understand what a 2 year old with a mouth full of twisties was whinging about.
2) Swear word combos
3) Online shopping. This comes from doing far, far too much of it.
4) How to be a primo super positive person with unicorn fart rainbows, but also (unfortunately) how to be a down on it sad sack. With any luck the former out-does the latter.
5) Pinterest... and luckily, how to follow through with pinning stuff on my boards, may they forever be overflowing with potential.

Now 5 things I know nothing about is going to be much easier.
1) Insurance
2) Stock market
3) Rocket science
4) Interest rates
5) How to be a proper adult

5 things I believe....
1) You shouldn't judge others
2) Mario is superior to Sonic
3) Santa is real
4) You attitude sets the tone for how others treat you and see you
5) Rottweilers are an alien race sent here to steal underwear garments to take back to their homeland.

Plot twist! Some of these might be a little silly... it's your job to figure out which! :D

No comments: