Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekly 10

All in all pretty good really. Only missed out on two that I will add to next week's list. I'll share that with you lovely people tomorrow. Have a wonderful Sunday <3

1) Write at least two blog posts - one using a Mama Kat prompt and the other documenting some 30 before 30 progress.
Prompt post
30 before 30 progress

2) Design what our 'Hair Kit' is going to look like.
So far I have:
Spray bottle
Rubber hair ties
Clips - Lots of sizes/styles
Ribbon
Combs and brushes
Topsy turvy
Sock bun rings
And a nice box to keep it all in

3) Make a budget for next year when I go back to work.


4) Up at 6 every morning.

5) Decide on Christmas photos and assemble any props I need.

I even took the photos!
 

6) Remake labels for Christmas Presents

Done and all on their presents ready for assembling.

7) Make Christmas eating shopping list.

8) Literacy ideas for school planning sheet

9) Email 'The Tattooed Heart' about sleeve.
Not only did I email them but I have an appointment books on the 14th of January to get my 'Willow' tattoo and to have a chat about my 1/2 sleeve. Excited!

10) Finish reading 'The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time'. 
And now onto Jojo Moyes - One Plus One

No comments: