Friday, June 7, 2013

Things I'm loving.....our house

Not every day is good but there is something good in every day...or every week in this case!

I am aware I've been a very MIA blogger the past few weeks and I'm very sorry. I'm hoping to rectify this in the next little while once things calm down around here. We move house tomorrow so once we're settled in I'm hoping to get back into my blogging groove. It's been nice to have a little break from it, but I've missed it too!

So this week's Things I'm loving is dedicated to our house. 

Our first house.
At 21 and 23, you were a major achievement.
How proud we were.
We started off with very little furniture, now we have too much!

The house where we started our family,
First with a little fur baby named Vince
and followed by another ball of fluff called Jake.
Then came the real deal, 
Our brand new little girl.
Here is where we made you, we dreamed of you and we brought you home.
You took your first step here, said your first words here, said your first 'I love you' here.

Our home.
Where he asked me to marry him.
Where we waved at each other between the kitchen and the garage.
Where we danced drunkenly in the lounge (one of my favourite memories)
Where we brought our little girl home.
Where we started to make memories.

Thank you little home.
You were a great start. 
xox

No comments: