Friday, June 21, 2013

Things I'm loving...

Not every day is good but there is something good in every day...or every week in this case!
 
 I love this sushi face. She ate the whole lot so it couldn't have been too bad!
 
 
Loving the 100 days project. I've decided to take a photograph of one thing a day that makes me happy - loving the positivity! You can view my project here.


Loving Mr. Vintage! I asked and they produced! They had a style I liked but not in Leah's size. I emailed them and within a few days what I wanted was on my doorstep. Kia ora Mr. Vintage!
 
 
Loving my big boy. He's been so good with the move and... well, how can you not love this adorable face.
 
 
Loving the husband that got so excited about the hail he had to take a photo of it.
 
And lastly...TGIF. Loving the end of the week. Was ready for it!
 
What are you loving this week?
xox 


No comments: