Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 23: 15 facts about me


1. I am 27 years old.

2. I cry at anything nowadays - youtube clips with pet reunions, shows about rottweilers, anything about children - you name it, I cry at it.

3. My favourite food is strawberries, although I don't usually like strawberry flavoured things.

4. I have three tattoos - Leah's birthdate and skull, my stars on my wrist and a bow behind my ear.

5. I can recite pretty much the whole script of 'Pulp Fiction'.

6. I don't understand the stock exchange.

7. I'm ready for Baby #2!

8. I've clocked an insane amount of Super Mario games and will talk for hours about this subject.

9. I have recently rediscovered reading and am a proper bookworm again.

10. I find it really hard to relax.

11. I've just been accepted to Te Wananga Aotearoa and will be studying Level 2 Te Reo come July.

12. My feet are size 8.

13. I love naughty children.

14. I throw my dog birthday parties (only small ones) that involve cake and presents.

15. My favourite gaming console is Nintendo and my favourite game of all time is Pikmin.

No comments: