Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I'm loving...

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.
 
1.  Loving very much the supportive people who help when you baby is sick again! Thank you to my lovely management team at work who understand what it's like having a little one sick, to my lovely husband who helps out all the time and to my lovely mother who looked after Leah yesterday.  SICKNESS GO AWAY!
 
 
 
2. Love the truth in this video.
 
 
3. Love the doggy who sleeps outside the bedroom door when mummy isn't feeling well and needs an afternoon nap.
 
 
 
4. Loving bubba's new, free (because I'm writing a blog review - tune in tomorrow) bibby from stuckonyou.com.au 



5. Love the cheeky girl that told me to stuff my version of a photo shoot and we were doing this one on her terms - standing up is the preferred nowadays.  Cheeky monkey.



3 comments:

Ms F said...

What? Nothing about loving the book you are reading (:

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Sorry to hear you're still battling the sickness. But your wee girl is so adorable you'd never know she'd been under the weather in these pics. Thanks again for linking up to Things I'm Loving, wishing you all a restful and recuperating weekend!

Anonymous said...

beautiful wee girl, hope your feeling better soon