Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stuck On You Personalised Bib.

If there's one this we know about our lovely little Leah it's that she likes to get messy.  Remember this? And Day 172 of her 365 says it all really. So I was delighted when I was asked to do a review for a personalised bib from 'Stuck on you'.

I was straight in there deciding which style to order - and I was happily surprised to find I had a huge range to choose from. Over 30 in fact.  Lots of cutesy little motifs.  I settled on a Russian Doll style which I loved. You can check the range of styles out here.



I love getting parcels in the mail and mummy bubba was super excited when the bibby turned up.
The bib is made of 100% cotton and you can tell it's good quality - neat stitching, thick material and the lovely motif I asked for. I was somewhat disappointed to see that the bib had velcro and not a stud dome fastener like the web page says as we prefer the domed fasteners, but the way in which the bib is made means that the velcro doesn't rub and scratch on Leah's neck like we've had with some other bibs.



I adored the Russian doll motif that I had chosen and was happy that the one that was on the bib with Leah's name was represented well on the website when choosing.  I know some things I've bought online haven't come up to scratch when I get them in the mail box!  The motif on the bib was an exception to this and was exactly what I was expecting - the colours were bright, it was placed in the center and seems like it would stand up to come wear and tear, awesome!




We got it thoroughly messy on Tuesday night with a meal of Lambs Fry and Bacon and it's washed up beautifully white again today - a plus in this perfectionists little world.

So all in all a really great bib.  I would thoroughly recommend one for your little one or as a gift for someone.  In my (almost) 9 months of motherhood I've really enjoyed getting anything that's personalised and have wanted after many things on the Stuck On You website before.

You can find Stuck on You products at the above links throughout the post or on facebook here, twitter here and you can search for them on Google+ and add them to your circle.

Thanks for letting me sample your goods Stuck on You!

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

I love stuck on you too, I currently have a give away from them on my blog. All our stuff is labelled and personalised in our house.