Friday, May 11, 2012

Things I'm loving

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

There's only one Thing I'm wanting to write about loving this week.
This man.
Mr. Man has been away for two weeks with his work. Tonight at 7:35 his plane will touch down in Auckland and bubba and I will be picking him up.  

Weekend of bliss with my favourite man back in the house.  Cuddles on! <3

PS:  My beloved Paisley Jade who I usually link up with for this post has announced that this week will be her last week for hosting the 'Things I'm Loving' linky.  Because this is the only post that I have continued religiously I will host a linky for this.  I don't think I'll be getting many people to come to but, hey, it'll be here.

PPS: "Stuck on you", an online store for peronalised merchandise has asked me to do a review for them.  In future this might mean giveaways for the readers.  Exciting!



2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

So happy for you that your man is home. There is another blogger keen to do a linky too, and hopefully I can still link up now and then with you guys!!

Bron said...

Hope your weekend was magical for you all. x