Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I'm Loving

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Well it sure has been a week for us here.  We're glad daddy's home but the sickness rages on.

I'm loving my little girl that tackles her cough and (as we found out last night) tonsillitis with a smile. I used to get tonsillitis all the time when I was a little mite so I'm hoping that this isn't the case with little one.
 Speaking of sickness.  I'm very proud of my little boy who, upon daddy coming home from 2 weeks away last Friday night and all the excitement, broke his toe nail in half and has been a brave boy about it.  Jake isn't one for the vet but he (with the help of two chewy treats) let the vet pop in two injections last night to help with pain and fight off infection if it comes about.
Loving our free trip to the zoo (& lunch! Thanks Mr. Man's work) and the beautiful snaps that I was lucky to get of Nisha the tiger.


Loving how this little treasure trove of kitchen goodies amused little miss for hours.  It's true, that old wooden spoon and pot yarn. <3
 Love this story in Leah's portfolio from daycare about hugs and friendship. She's such a social little butterfly and loves her friends at daycare.  These two upclose photos were my faves.
 Loving Rottie cuddles with the 55kg mess that thinks he's a lapdog.  It might not be completely clear from the pic but this is up on one of our reclined lazy boy chairs on top of daddy. Big wuss of a dog!

And lastly, loving my wonderful husband who turns 29 today. What an old man!  We've got grandma coming to watch bubba and heading out on the town tonight but today he's staying home from work with a sicked up Leah. What a way to spend your birthday...better than work I suppose.  Thanks hunny, love you!

What are you loving this week?
Please link up.  Last week I had no one (sad face) and would really love at least one person to link up today. <3



4 comments:

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

How cute is your dog??! And as for your daughter...well, that goes without saying. Poor wee poppet having tonsilitis, hope she recovers quickly.
Love the photos of that beautiful tiger, too - especially love the last one.

Sam said...

Hi there, gorgeous photos there, thanks for sharing, have a super weekend!

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Hey hi! Thanks so much for linking up this week. I LOVE those tiger pics, they are such beautiful creatures. I LOVE the pics of wee Leah cuddling her friend from daycare, some of the friendships my older boy made at daycare have lasted for years and years it's so sweet to see and look back on from when he was tiny. And I wish your wee one back to full health really soon!

Bron said...

Hope you have wellness in your home again soon....glad you have some lovely time to do some celebrating...Grandma's rosk! x