Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We're still ticking along...

Haven't felt like posting (except for the things I'm loving every Friday that never gets left off) for a little bit.  But don't fret!  Things have been happening in my neck of the woods.

Still cranking along with the 101 challenges; the ones that take a little longer to achieve that is.
Here is another recipe that I've made from the cookbook that I'm making everything from.

Crisp Chicken.
So easy I'm not even going to include a  ingredient list.  Cut chicken into medium sized pieces (bit bigger than a bite), coat with flour, coat with egg (whisked) and pop in the pan.  Cook until golden brown.  DONE. And yummy, got the thumbs up from the husband.  Gotta love a cook book that's titled "on the table in 20 minutes"!

Something else I've also done on the recipe front is make some left over, about to be chucked out, ice-cream and zhuzh up and it's subsequently been eaten.  I think the photos say it all!


AND I got to tick another thing off my 101 list: Have a picnic.
In things I'm loving last week I talked about our trip to Long Bay for our family picnic. We do this every year but I made sure I took a few photos to show that it is a real picnic for my little family - club sammies, muffins and even a pic-i-nic basket! Woo hoo!



No comments: