Friday, March 9, 2012

Things I'm loving...

 I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

1.  I suppose I'm loving this...
I'll qualify the 'suppose'. When this was pitched to me, Westpac called and asked if we'd like to be in  he courier, that the courier would call in the next few days and come to interview/take photos etc.  They didn't, all they put in the courier was this... which is fine (would have liked a photo of the bubs, but oh well).  What kinda ticks me off is that the courier never actually got in touch with us directly. I didn't OK for them to use Leah's whole name in the article.  I'm happy the story was run, just not happy with how things went.  Boo Papakura Courier, shame on you. Little do you know, it's your loss that this beautiful bubba doesn't have a photo in your publication :P.

2. Speaking of the beautiful girl.  Looks who's almost crawling...and my loving?  I'm loving the fact that she's holding out on actual forward movement for at least a little while more (it looks like she will crawl more and more each day!).  Mummy doesn't think she can handle an efficient mover yet.  She's efficient enough in the walker and on her belly...backwards.

3. Loving Monday night trips to the beach.  Jake had a wonderful swim and LOTS of compliments from a lady who lives by our beach spot who we've seen owns Rotties.  Told us he's near perfect. *proud* We're lucky we got there with the crazy driver we had...she fell asleep on the way home!  That's no way to drive!



4.  Loving sleepy arms <3

2 comments:

Ms F said...

Love that driving pic!

Neetz said...

that last comment was from me "Neet" (Juanita) at Bassett Blurbs and Banter...dunno why it came up "anon"