Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I'm loving...






1) LOVE this blog. http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/

2) Loving that the NRL is back on for 2012 and that we've purchased SKY this year and can watch all games from the comfort of our couch! GO THE WARRIORS!

3) Loving the little surprise I got last Friday after I wrote my loving list.  I'll keep it as a surprise until I can reveal the whole thing but it has to do with this. Leah is #103.

4) Loving our day at the beach on Sunday.  Glad the sun finally came out and was proud to see the little girl dip her toes in the water...even if it was just for a few seconds before the tears came.  Was a bit cold I'm afraid!



5) Loving the joy melted icecream + 2 bags of lollies + a block of chocolate and 3 hours in the freezer can bring.  YUM!

No comments: