Friday, March 16, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1.  This week was my second ever trip to the Photographic society meetings.  Last time I entered a photo of Leah into the set subject of portraits and only got a merit.  This month, a subject I was a little scared by and really didn't inspire me much was Machinery. But, I'm all for learning so went and took a few snaps at Wheels and Wings show in Ardmore when hubby was showing his car.....and this month for my selected 3 photos I entered I got 2 highly commended ratings AND an honours! Shock horror.  Here are the pics.

Honours

Highly Commended

Highly Commended
2. Sticking with the photography theme I am supremely happy with the outcome of a little photo session we did with Leah last Saturday.  I suggested getting out some pots and pans and the wooden spoon.  Daddy had other ideas.





3.  Gala at work last Saturday was super fun! Our support team of wonderful parents at work do an AMAZING job with this every year.  I got dunked on the dunking machine this year and it was extreeeeeeeeemely cold!




4.  Loving that it's Friday.  Hubby home after a week away = SUPER YAY!

1 comment:

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Leah looks right at home with the drum! Great machinery photos too - love the one that got your honours. Yey you!