Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.  

This week has been a tough one.. for a couple of known reasons and many many unknown. I haven't taken many photos because I just haven't been in the mood, but I do have a couple of things to share and of course - no matter how crap things are going, there are always things I love.

1.  I'm loving my fabulous work colleagues and friends (most I consider both) who noticed something was up with me this week and offered advice, a sounding place or just an office for me to get away to.  Thank you :)

2.  I'm loving these quotes that have made me think this week.  One that was 'pinned' just for me. xox



3.  Loving how a few minutes of holding this beautiful girl while putting her to sleep last night made me feel a whole heap better.

4. Love is not enough.  I absolutely adored this post from Enjoying the Small things.  This blog warms my heart every time. <3

What are you loving?
Linking up over at Paisley Jade's.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Getting that balance right of family & work can be tricky without 'others' getting in the way huh! Great quotes and lovely to see your amazing colleagues rally around you this week :)icasy

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

I love that Dr Seuss quote - it is so true. Hope you can continue to rise above everything...I think more cuddles of your adorable little girl are definitely required x

Angela said...

The angle on the sleeping babe is perfection.

PaisleyJade said...

So glad you have great work mates. Hope this next week is a better one. xoxo