Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I'm loving...

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is. 

1.  Loving first days at day care and back at work that go off without a hitch. Also loving that my little darling is an angel at daycare, to the point where carers make remarks like, "she's amazing, put her in the cot and she goes to sleep. Then when she wakes up just plays with her hands until we check on her to pick her up" and "OH THOSE EYES!" Lol.  Love my little lady <3

All ready for my first whole day of daycare.
 2. Loving the husband that helps out so much when he's also exhausted from a day at work.  Working and being parents is a little bit of hard work...well, not really hard work, I'd more say busy work - I'm always on the go. Mr. Man has been FANTASTIC when he arrives home and we've been working as a great little unit.  LOVE.

3.  Love being back at work.  My class is lovely. <3
4. Loving that I've kept this up!
But not loving that photography has pretty much gone out the window this week.  Where has it gone?

 

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

She is soooo cute - and I love that fab idea of monthly shots!!

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much Leah has grown and changed in just a few short months. You can really see it in your pics! Try to keep up your daily/monthly photography - or better yet, delegate the task! Love seeing it all :)

Neetz said...

She is so beautiful! And it shows what a happy and content bub she is if she can go off to daycare and be happy as!! (Awesome!). xx