Saturday, February 18, 2012

Things I'm loving...

Better late than never...again.  Man it's been a busy week! I've had a sick baby, meet the teacher night, a BOT meeting.  Phew.  Glad it's Friday night Saturday morning.

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

I love trips to the beach and Leah's first swing.

Loving teaching again.  My class is wonderful and they made some amazing chalk art this week. You can see some of it here.

Love the optimism that these can bring.

I love the family that pulls together when bubba is sick.  Thank you too all the people that helped us stay afloat this week. <3 Love you guys.

Love this friendship.  Makes mummy a little bit emotional.




What are you loving this week?
Linking up over at Paisley Jades.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The friendship between Leah and Jake is gorgeous!!! Super cute photos!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare Hubbard said...

Oh, what a gorgeous post... I think the hand/paw photograph should be framed, beautiful moments. Also just wanted to say that I loved checking out your class blog too, awesome to see a kiwi classroom again! I am a kiwi teaching at an international school in South Korea... I have a class blog too so if you are interested in connecting, it would be great!

PaisleyJade said...

I agree with Clare - that hand/paw photo is amazing! Beautiful post - thanks for joining in!

Lien - all new adventures said...

Dog loving baby, baby loving dog - too cute!

Lien.

Neetz said...

Oh... our first Rottie Floyd was smitten with our Asher when we had him and brought him home for the first time.... just adored him, and became like Ashers shadow...we have lots of pics like the ones of Leah and Jake!!! Love them! Now we have Sarge and he and my little girl are inseperable.. He loves Asher too, but keeps a very close watch over Kendyl!! :) I love it when they bond with their kids.. ;)
Beautiful! xx