Tuesday, February 14, 2012

101 Challenge: Things that I'm finding....challenging

I've got a secret. 
This 101 challenge is hard!  

I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I think I've made things really hard on myself by making some of the challenges "blah blah blah....every week".  Some weeks I don't even know where they've gone let alone have been able to fit in a challenge here and there.

And I could change some of them, I know none of you are following me that closely, but I would know. So I want to share it with you all.  They're hard and in the interests of keeping my sanity, making myself feel good for all the achievements I have made and finishing the list - I'm tweaking.  Not all of them, and it will still be a challenge for sure, just...tweaking, zhuzh if you will.  It's being done!  Here we go....

#9) take a batch of muffins or cookies to every one of our management (and maybe some team) meetings.
is becoming "to some of our..." - sorry management team! :P

#32) Send a personal letter, every week. Buy a letter writing set to do this with.
is becoming "Send 10 personal letters this year.....by snail mail"

#70) Wear no black one day every week. - TOO HARD BASKET!
is becoming "buy more colourful clothes - not just black!"
Which, because I have had this challenge in the back of my mind but not adhering to, I've been doing quite well at!

So that's it... not really too much cheating going on is it? And just to make up for it, here is one challenge that I am crossing off, starting tonight. :D

86. Go to Photography club with Lynn.14th February 2012


Also, just for good measure, and to show that I'm still chugging along with many of my challenges.  Here is a photo from one such moment where I'm getting out and exploring the wider Auckland region's parks and reserves.
My little lady enjoying her first swing at Clark's Beach.

1 comment:

Jazzyboo said...

Hun, I am finding the same as you! And I too am slightly adjusting my 101 challenges. http://theramblingsofanothermother.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/update-me.html
I believe its a common malady with mothers that we think we should be superwoman: doing it all and saving the world too. Perhaps its cheating, I call it lowering the bar so we can reach it. xoxoxoxo