Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"Reading is to the mind, what exercise is to the body"

I'm so excited to cross this goal off my list.


I must confess that the books I have read did not in fact all come from the list I posted, although some did. I had a tonne of books on my kindle library that I wanted to read, as well as recommendations from book club. Don't you worry, the 'books to read' list is still high on my priority list...it just keeps getting added to, almost on a daily basis!

Here are the 30 books I did read. Great ones (that I think you should read stat) are highlighted in green :)

1. My sister's keeper, Jodi Picoult
2. Nineteen minutes, Jodi Picoult
3. The Pact, Jodi Picoult
4. The Curious Incident of the dog in the night time, Mark Haddon
5. Silver Shadows, Richelle Mead
6. The Ruby Circle, Richelle Mead
7. The Jigsaw man, Paul Britton
8. The Passage, Justin Cronin
9. The girl on the train, Paula Hawkins
10. Four, Veronica Roth
11. Daughter of smoke and bone, Laini Taylor
12. The tea rose, Jenifer Donnelly
13. The selection, Kiera Cass
14. One plus one, Jojo Moyes
15. The Elite, Kiera Cass
16. The One, Kiera Cass
17. The prince, Kiera Cass
18. Cross Stitch, Diana Gabaldon
19. We were liars, E lockhart
20. Play dead, Anne Fraiser
21. Big little lies, Liane Moriary
22. Throne of glass, Sarah J Mass
23. Stolen Lives, Paul Litte
24. The Elephant tree, R.D Ronald
25. The silent wife, A.S.A Harrison
26. A series of unfortunate events, Lemony Snicket
27. Unreal & Uncanny Paul Jennings
28. The cabbage patch fib, The cabbage patch war,The gizmo, The gizmo again, Paul Jennings
29. The witches and Matilda, Roald Dahl
30.  Crown of midnight, Sarah J Mass

I'm halfway through the 3rd Sarah J Mass novel in the Calaena Sardothian series, but I don't think I'll finish before next Tuesday. I had to throw in some of the novels I had read my class this year to make 30, but that's still reading right? I bunched them up so really it's far over 30 :P

Yay! Another goal crossed off.

No comments: