Wednesday, March 4, 2015

'Weekly' (or two) ten wrap up

This has been going on for a couple weeks now and I got my A into G with a lot more this week. I sat down and made some lists and got my brain back into gear, always helps.

1) Write some blog posts - Weight catch up, 30 before 30 catch up etc.

I did the weight loss one, and began the 30 before 30 but there was nothing much to add. Will continue to work on. Would like to get some other blog posts written though...

2) Take some staged photos of my little friends.


3) Plan my monthly photography outings for this year.
Asking my photography group on facebook wasn't terribly fruitful, but I scraped this together with google searches and a wee think.
4) Finish 'The Jigsaw Man', and then get back to that damned Jojo Moyes book!
70% through.. still working on it! Will add this one to next week's list when I write it tomorrow. I can see the light at the end of the (sort of enjoyable but quite repetitive) tunnel.

5) 15000 steps a day minimum
Since having it's new battery been nailing it every day.

6) Spray paint the hooks from around the washing line.
Still no dice. I have a free weekend this coming one (first in a while) so will add to next week's coming list.

7)  Make a list of things I want to get done in the garden over the next while.
DONE

8) Properly plan my next fortnight of dinners.

9) COLOUR RUN! And blog it.
And super loved it!
Here's the blog post about it, and all the selfies we took...

10) Have a mummy and daughter date day with Leah.

Was great, we had a great time. Willow played up for Daddy at home though, whoops!

No comments: