Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekly 10 round up


1) Completely finish 'The Jigsaw man' - done, finto, no more!

and 70% of the way through the last book in a series from my favourite author - Richelle Mead

2) Spray paint the hooks from around the washing line


3)  Make labels for our wardrobe and put them up

4) Write some progress updates about 30 before 30. I've been up to lots, but haven't blogged it

5) Make more of a dent in that 40 before 40 list

I added 6 items to the list - making 7 in total. 40 is going to be tough!

6) Do that Mauku 10k
Tomorrow anyway :P

7) Put up outside art


8) Make sure gaming isn't the thing that gets left out this week!

Switched it up and played the wii u instead of the DS and really enjoyed it. Pikmin 3 FTW!



9) Book in our high tea for the holidays
I believe this is done. A friend was doing so for us.

10) Make some yummies for my work mates and Damien's workmates

No comments: